Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Hello there!

Me standing infront of the Goodman Theatre
My name is Nathan Dykstra. I am a senior history major and theatre minor at Trinity Christian College. I am from Hazel Crest, IL and 2016 graduate of Illiana Christan High School. I have always had a love for history, primarily the American Civil War. Military history tends to be my topic of choice. This tends to be fueled by the video games that I play. However, my historical interests have expanded over the past few years to theatre, the European Renaissance, and Japan. After graduation, I intend to pursue a career as a high school history teacher and theatre program director. For my senior research paper I am going to be looking at the Netherlands during the 80 years' war. I have narrowed my topic down to two potential options: either looking at what led to the formation of the Dutch Republic or what were the effects of Robert Dudley's term as Governor-General of the United Provinces.

No comments:

Post a Comment