Friday, October 4, 2019



Hello! My name is Carmen Enriquez. I am currently a student at Trinity Christian College, majoring in History and minoring in Spanish. My goal after I graduate is to work in a museum. I would love to work at the Field Museum or in one of the many beautiful museums in Mexico City. I enjoy to travel and have been very fortunate to travel to multiple states in the United States and in Mexico. I enjoy learning about all types of history, but I like to focus more on Mexican and Latin American history.

For my research paper this semester, I will be writing about the Mexican Sport of La Charrería. The people that participate are known as charros and escaramuzas. Charros are the males that compete and the escaramuzas are the females that compete. My main focus for this research is to find the origins that inspired this sport to begin. I am excited to find more information about this topic and to learn more about my culture.


No comments:

Post a Comment